1. Respect personal space: In France, people tend to stand closer to each other than in other cultures, but it’s important to be aware of the other person’s comfort level.
2. Address people formally: In France, people tend to use formal titles and forms of address (Madame, Monsieur, etc) when speaking to others, it’s important to use the appropriate form of address when addressing them.
3. Be punctual: French culture values punctuality and being on time for appointments and meetings is considered polite.
4. Use polite language: French language has formal and informal ways of speaking, it’s important to use the appropriate level of formality when speaking with others.
5. Show interest in French culture: French people take pride in their culture and history, it’s polite to show interest and ask questions about French culture, history, and customs.