1. Litter: Littering is frowned upon in France and it is considered disrespectful to the environment and the community.
2. Speak loudly or use offensive language: French culture values politeness and respect, it’s important to speak in a moderate tone and avoid using offensive or vulgar language.
3. Smoke in non-smoking areas: Smoking is prohibited in many public places in France and it is important to respect the rules and laws of the country.
4. Ignore queue: French culture values order and respect for others, it’s important to wait in line and take turns when necessary.
5. Show disrespect towards historic monuments or public places: France is home to many historic monuments and public places of great significance, it’s important to show respect and refrain from behaving in a way that could be considered disrespectful or offensive.