1. Start with the basics. Learn the French verb conjugations and tenses, as well as basic sentence structures. This will give you a strong foundation for building more advanced grammar skills.
2. Practice, practice, practice. Use all the exercises and drills from French4me.net to help you memorize and internalize grammar rules.
3. Use French language resources that are available on French4me.net. There are many French grammar videos, audio tracks and pdfs that can help you learn and practice French grammar.
4. Pay attention to French grammar in context. Listen to French speakers and read French texts to see how grammar rules are used in real-life situations.
5. Get feedback on your French grammar. Find a French language tutor or teacher who can help you identify and correct any grammar errors you may be making and explain to you how not to make them again.