5-day travel itinerary for visiting the Midi-Pyrénées region by car, starting from Paris:
- Depart from Paris early in the morning and drive to the city of Toulouse, the capital of Midi-Pyrénées.
- Spend the morning exploring the historic Old Town and the famous Toulouse Cathedral.
- In the afternoon, visit the Musée des Augustins, a museum housed in a former monastery.
- Check into a hotel in Toulouse for the night.
- Spend the morning visiting the town of Albi and its famous Cathedral of Sainte-Cécile.
- In the afternoon, visit the town of Cordes-sur-Ciel and its famous medieval town center.
- Return to Toulouse and stay in the same hotel for the night.
- Spend the morning exploring the town of Rocamadour and its famous pilgrimage site.
- In the afternoon, visit the town of Cahors and its famous medieval bridge, Pont Valentré.
- Check into a hotel in Cahors for the night.
- Spend the morning visiting the town of Saint-Cirq-Lapopie and its famous cliffside town center.
- In the afternoon, visit the town of Figeac and its famous Champollion Museum, dedicated to ancient Egyptian history.
- Return to Cahors and stay in the same hotel for the night.
- Spend the morning exploring the Parc Naturel Régional des Causses du Quercy, a natural park known for its limestone cliffs and caves.
- Drive back to Paris in the afternoon.